AIM 2018 “From Bench to Bedside: Entering a New Era of Ataxia Therapies”
The 7th Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM 2018) will take place on April 2-5, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. Please contact Sue Hagen for information about the 2018 AIM.
Goals: To create a forum for presenting the latest developments in basic, translational, and clinical research on ataxia by senior and selected junior investigators with five primary goals to: 1) refine our understanding of cerebellar function and dysfunction; 2) develop and evaluate therapeutic strategies; 3) facilitate development of robust clinical trials in ataxias; 4) help establish future leaders of ataxia research by facilitating the involvement of young investigators; and 5) bring trainees (graduate students and postdocs) into contact with ataxia patients and their families.
- Basic cerebellar function and dysfunction
- Therapeutic targets to correct neuronal dysfunction
- Translational research and disease models
- Enhancing Clinical Trial Readiness
- Ataxia Trials: What can we learn from trials in other rare diseases?